top of page

My Site Group

Public·138 members

(WATCH@@@) Sloboda vs Sarajevo live streaming 11 February 2024

26 minutes ago — 8 hours ago — Sloboda - Sarajevo live free 11.02.2024 Watch Live GoFootball is your one-stop destination for all things football.

While Sunday's hosts have struggled of late, Coventry have been in fine form, winning each of their last three. By taking maximum points between Boxing Day and New Year's Day, The Sky Blues have shot up to 3rd in the table. They're now just a point outside of the automatic places and are only four points behind league leaders Wycombe, who they've played a game less than. All 20 Premier League captains have started a WhatsApp group to coordinate a united response. Paper Round 10:30 - Kyrgios offers fans 'doorstep drop-off' help More heartwarming news, you ask? Sure, Nick Kyrgios will gladly oblige. The Australian tennis star has just posted on his Instagram page promising fans help in these hard times if they need it. Away from home, Clough's men are up there with League 1's best, as they've got the third-best travelling record in the division, though at home, it's a different story. A lack of goals has seriously hindered Burton's ability to collect points at Pirelli Stadium, where the Brewers have scored a measly total of four in seven games. We don't want to stretch luck too much, but the game at Aston Villa, for example, I didn't think 100% that we would score but I was sure we would get moments if we stayed as composed as we were, as clear and as creative, as direct as we were in the second half, then we would have chances and we have to use them, obviously. That's what the boys did in very decisive moments, that's why we won the game, that's why we've now scored twice late, against Tottenham late, Manchester United late and all of these things. Kapfenberg and FC Juniors will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Kapfenberg this season have the following results: 5W, 3D and 10L. Meanwhile FC Juniors have 6W, 5D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The list will contain each transfer target’s current situation, potential suitors and expected cost. Schedule: Monday: 50-41 - Higuain and Willian on the move? Tuesday: 40-31 - Coutinho uncertainty and will Mahrez leave? Wednesday: 30-21 - Silva available, could Modric make Prem return? Thursday: 20-11 Friday: 10-1 20. Sloboda vs Sarajevo live free 11 February 2024 2 days ago 1 hour ago — Sloboda vs Sarajevo live free 11 February 2024 2 days ago — Sloboda vs FK Sarajevo tips and predictions ; Sloboda to beat FK Sarajevo @ 4.6 ... Gladbach are genuine title contenders this season. We expect them to remind everyone of how seriously they should be taken with a commanding performance in Frankfurt. Back the visitors in a draw no bet wager. Sloboda Tuzla Vs FK Sarajevo: Match report, statistics, Get match report including live scores, lineups, stats, H2H and much more Our Football coverage includes latest news, fixtures & results, tables, statistics ... Liverpool have picked up where they left off in 2019 - notching up another win in the Premier League. As Sheffield United became the latest team to go home empty handed from Anfield, Jurgen Klopp's men have now extended their unbeaten run to a year, 37 league games. The Reds are now on the third-longest unbeaten run of any top-flight club. We've combined Liverpool's current squad with the two other Premier League teams to go a year unbeaten. Galatasaray's Colombian striker Radamel Falcao joined the chorus of footballers criticising the decision to continue playing. People are dying around the world and we are talking to play football," he said on Twitter. Kayserispor's Bernard Mensah also took to social media to express his frustration. Life is the most important thing on earth . There is "no better time than now" to "correct" some of the issues around finances in football, says former Leeds chairman Peter Ridsdale. The 68-year-old, who also had spells as chairman at Barnsley and Cardiff, wants to see "some cash from the Premier League flowing down the leagues". All professional football in England has been suspended since 13 March because of the coronavirus pandemic. It has previously been said that the impact on clubs could be "devastating". Obviously the Euros aren’t an immediate factor, but Grealish’s form had suggested he would’ve been a shoo-in for the squad had it been required: will Southgate remember this when the time does come? UEFA to chat about what the hell is going to happen Perhaps it’s the despair of spending three weeks inside talking, but you do wonder if there’s any point in really discussing when football is going to come back at the moment. Leeds United fans are used to their club getting into a good position and then messing it up. They have no wins in their last three games and they are up against the league leaders at the weekend. A win against struggling Birmingham City is an important one to achieve. The home side are on the fringes of the relegation battle and are on a winless run of four games. Home form is poor too and the tip here is for a Leeds United away win that will relieve a few of their fans. Casa Pia have lost-to-nil in 33% of their home games and Porto have won-to-nil in 50% of their away games, with the hosts only averaging 0.50 points per home game and the visitors averaging an impressive 2.17 points per away games. Casa Pia’s home games produce an average of 3.17 goals while Porto’s away games produce an average of 2.33 goals, and that’s why we have backed a final scoreline of 3-0 in favour of the visitors. Slavia looked excellent at the start of the season. They qualified for the semifinals of the cup and grabbed 7 points in the first 4 league games. But they have now lost 3 of the last 4 matches and have conceded at least 2 goals in each of the last 4. Liverpool's victory means they have now gone 30 games unbeaten in the Premier League and have still dropped only two points in the league all season. Firmino underlines Liverpool resilienceWith Jurgen Klopp deciding to keep Mo Salah on the bench following an ankle problem, the timing of Firmino's scrappy winner was immaculate. Not only did it end his run of nine games without a goal, it also meant Klopp could change his intention to throw Salah onto the pitch to help his side find a winner. I didn’t know I had done anything wrong. When I found out, I was shocked. The thing that hurt a lot more was when my daughter came to me and said 'Dad, you took drugs?' One of the boys at school made a comment to her: 'We'll have to test you because your dad took drugs'. I had to explain in the football world when people say ‘drugs’ it can just mean something that is banned, not cocaine or anything like that. Juventus will against Brescia in match Italy serie A. My prediction this match could be won for Juventus with margin score is 3 goals. Juventus have great result on last 3 match in the home due to Juventus have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Brescia have not good result on last 3 away match due to Brescia only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, I'm sure that Juventus can defeat Brescia on this match due to Juventus have completed team in every position. Moreover on last match they just lose from Hellas Verona and surely Juventus will rise up on this match. So it would have been right as well if Virgil would have won it. Italian Fabio Cannavaro was the last defender to win the Ballon d'Or, in 2006, after helping Italy in the World Cup. The award has been dominated by forwards, with Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo a five-times winner and third on Monday. Van Dijk transformed Liverpool's defence on the way to winning last season's Champions League and helped the Netherlands reach the Nations League final in Portugal. Boxell says: "One being found is brilliant, but five is incredible. It's an absolutely amazing idea and not something I'd have even dreamed of. Lots of kids go to football games, so any new way of getting appeals out about missing kids is worth doing. View more on twitter Rogers says it was "nerve-wracking" when he first met the US-based National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children to tell them about how Roma could potentially help. The Hammers boss is yet to win in 16 attempts at the Gunners, with his similarly miserable records against Liverpool and Chelsea following closely behind. Moyes' record of 12 defeats and four draws against Arsenal is also not quite as bad as Harry Redknapp, who lost all 15 of his games away at Manchester United. Thankfully for Moyes, a visit to United on the penultimate day of the season, where he has not won in 12, is the only away encounter with the mythical 'big four' still to come. The Swedish FA (SvFF) announced on its website that 90 employees, among them Andersson and women's national team boss Peter Gerhardsson, would have their working hours cut until the end of May. By reducing working hours, we can reduce the financial burden on the organisation, and thus also the risk that the business will be adversely affected. Preston North End have signed Celtic winger Scott Sinclair on a two-and-a-half-year contract. The 30-year-old winger was initially linked with a loan to Deepdale, but has instead made a more permanent move. Sinclair, out of contract at Celtic this summer, has made seven appearances this season, mostly from the bench. Scott has had a great time here but wanted to play more and Preston are giving him that opportunity," said Celtic manager Neil Lennon. Turkish Super League match. Team Yeni Malatyaspor will play with team Trabzonspor. Hosts did 1 - 2 - 2 at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not well. Team Trabzonspor are in the top zone. They didn't miss goals at last 3 league matches. Trabzonspor are more stronger team with good quality players. Guests won last 2 h2h matches. I think that today guests will play good and my bet on them with AH -0.25. I recommend to try this bet with me for good odds. Trabzonspor have all players without injuries . I hope for football show in Malatya stadium today . England midfielder Jordan Nobbs was out for eight months with a serious knee injury but made her third start in eight games in the SheBelieves Cup victory over Japan, was named player of the match and put in an impressive display. The 27-year-old is playing regularly for Arsenal in the Women's Super League again and against Japan provided England with the creative force they have lacked. So just how much have England missed Nobbs? Is she back to her best and should the Lionesses "unleash" her in midfield? How much did England miss Nobbs at the World Cup? Media playback is not supported on this device Disappointment, heartbreak and Lego - Jordan Nobbs on missing the World Cup When Jodie Taylor scored her winning goal against Argentina in the group stages of last summer's World Cup, she ran over to the corner towards Nobbs, who was in Le Havre working as a pundit for the BBC. In my days as a trader, you would try to hedge your trades to minimise losses. So if Wolves win, I'd obviously pick up 10 points. But if West Ham draw or win, then I'll be personally happy as my club pick up points. I hedged my bets so I'm happy either way. It is win-win, as they say. Liverpool v Everton (20:15 GMT)Everton boss Marco Silva's future is still in doubt, but I thought his side were much better against Leicester on Sunday, despite their late defeat. Video - 'The title race is over, it's done' - Guardiola00:59 09:10 - Sinclair apologises for Liverpool ‘bin dippers’ jibe Former Manchester City player Trevor Sinclair has apologised for his ‘bin dipper’ tweet aimed at Liverpool. City closed the gap on Premier League leaders Liverpool to eight points on Tuesday with a 4-1 win at Burnley. The Leicester defender will certainly command a huge fee, but he would hold down a starting position at Stamford Bridge for years to come so he would be worth paying up for. Read the full story Red Bull gives you wings (and a cut-price transfer fee) RB Leipzig sporting director Markus Krosche has admitted the Bundesliga club is interesting in signing wonderkid Erling Braut Haaland and they could even sign him for a "cut-price deal", according to the Mirror. I've only heard great things about the club," Lazaro said. I've had good talks with the coach so I feel very happy to be here now. Those conversations convinced me this is the right place for me to come. Newcastle boss Steve Bruce said: "Valentino is a quality player who'll add to us in attacking areas of the field, where we need to improve. He can play in a few positions but he is a natural winger with an excellent delivery. But, of course, this is Inter, where logic and good sense disappears like a perfume spritz in the breeze. IN OTHER NEWS Not really sure what there is to add to this other than…bloody hell! HEROES AND ZEROS Heroes: The Championship Bored of the Premier League? Uninterested in a procession as Liverpool saunter to their first title in 30 years? Not keen on the big time? Well can we recommend the Championship, as batpoo a division as you’re likely to see, where apparently nobody wants automatic promotion. Lyngby BK is performing better than expected. After 24 rounds, this rookie ranked 8th in the rankings, far behind the group holding the red light by 14 points so that it would definitely stay with the most prestigious arena. Haaland, 19, is one of the most coveted players in Europe after scoring 28 goals in 22 appearances for Red Bull Salzburg this season. Solskjaer worked with Haaland for two years at Molde, giving the striker his debut at 16. He is understood to have flown to Austria on Friday to talk with the teenager. He knows what he wants to do and knows what he is going to do," said Solskjaer, when asked if he had any advice for the youngster. Palace cursing their luckPalace's season is fizzling out after their latest loss, the promise of that impressive first post-lockdown win at Bournemouth seeming an age away. This, however, was no tame surrender and Palace gave a good account of themselves, only to be undone by United's quality. And certainly Hodgson and his players will feel they were hard done by when their appeals for a penalty as Zaha tangled with Lindelof were ignored. John Terry refutes claims he blocked Aguero move to Chelsea terry agueroGetty Images According to The Athletic, Chelsea had offered a £30m for Aguero while he was still plying his trade with La Liga side Atletico Madrid, but the bid was rebuffed for being too low. Having come up against the Argentine in the Champions League, Terry was said to be not overly impressed by his movement, despite the fact he bagged two goals against Chelsea. Seldom has an Aberdeen signing made his debut under such expectation. Kennedy, fresh from joining from St Johnstone, was named in the starting line-up looking to fix Aberdeen's lack of pace and goal threat, and add an entertainment value sorely missing from McInnes' team. He could do little about Aberdeen's inability to put away their early chances. Ash Taylor headed over from close range while Niall McGinn should have finished when St Mirren goalkeeper Vaclav Hladky handed him a chance on a plate with a poor pass. BBC Sport assesses the situation. How did we get here?Why legal battle with Uefa is a watershed momentMan City's European ban Q&AA brief recapOn 14 February, the independent Adjudicatory Chamber of Uefa's Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) said City had broken the rules by "overstating its sponsorship revenue in its accounts and in the break-even information submitted to Uefa between 2012 and 2016". Ineos rider Rowe replaces NHS medic's stolen bike Time for a heartwarming tale (in the end. Team Ineos rider Luke Rowe has stepped in and replaced an NHS medic's stolen bike after reading about the theft on social media. Anaesthetic registrar Dr Tom Roberts tweeted about the theft of his bike while he was on a shift at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, and Rowe responded with the bike to be delivered today. Should Derek McInnes's side go on to seal a European place or even a trophy in the Scottish Cup, McGinn has shown he can play a big role. Media playback is not supported on this device 'Verve & intelligence' won game for Aberdeen - McInnes Holt rues Saints pitch as Livi squander chancesGary Holt lamented the "terrible" state of the McDiarmid Park pitch, but once he gets into the video analysis of his side's 1-0 defeat to the Perth side, he might be more concerned by the lack of chances created by his strikers. You can send in your questions for future podcasts to peter. Listen to the latest That Peter Crouch PodcastWhat happened with THAT Carragher shove?Liverpool were leading 2-0 at Anfield in the 2005-06 Merseyside derby when Everton's Tim Cahill pulled one back from a corner. The Australian nipped in front of Crouch and headed the ball past Pepe Reina, to the frustration of Reds' stalwart Jamie Carragher, who shoved team-mate Crouch in the back as Cahill wheeled away to celebrate. Both Bayer Leverkusen and Lokomotiv Moscow do not have their biggest strengths in the Champions League. This is well depicted by their placing in Group D standings. This match is more of a fight for a Europa League place, than advancing to the next round. While Lokomotiv won in Germany, Bayer Leverkusen’s win over Atletico shows their quality on a good day. Both sides however have shown frailties in defence and not in attack. We are backing both sides to score here and we feel a bet of over 2.5 goals will do. I always wanted to gain promotion with Charlton, and we tried for a very long time, but it just didn't happen," said Graham. I have also always had a very good relationship with Spurs and I just felt it was the right time for me to move in terms of my progress rather than staying at the club [Charlton] for personal reasons. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, West Bromwich Albion 1, Brentford 1. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Brentford. Jan Zamburek replaces Josh Dasilva. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Christian Nørgaard (Brentford) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Saïd Benrahma following a set piece situation. Posted at 90' Josh Dasilva (Brentford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 66' Corner, Manchester City Women. Conceded by Tinja-Riikka Korpela. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. Georgia Stanway (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Pauline Bremer. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Everton Ladies. Molly Pike replaces Maéva Clemaron. Goal!Posted at 64' Goal! Manchester City Women 3, Everton Ladies 0. KK Sloboda Tuzla - KK Bosna · 27.01.2024 The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the world. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Besiktas have struggled for results in Group K, though the Turkish giants did manage to hit the net in all but one of their five fixtures in the section since August. The Black Eagles scored in all but two of their last 19 competitive matches overall, and they carry enough attacking threat to find a way past a Wolves rearguard that are finding clean sheets difficult to attain. Assisted by Nicky Adams with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 55' Foul by Curtis Davies (Derby County). Posted at 55' Andy Williams (Northampton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Sheffield Wednesday edged past QPR in an all-Championship contest to book their place in the FA Cup fifth round. Uefa would, of course, argue this case is very different to one involving Turkish football more than a decade ago. However, will it be prepared to take the risk of a defeat that would have major ramifications?This case has been hugely damaging for City. But there is real danger here for Uefa too, especially at a time when the grip of European football's governing body on the club game is under mounting strain.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page