top of page

My Site Group

Public·138 members

Puerto Rico - China live watch 11 February 2024

Welcome to FIBA's official YouTube channel, the ultimate destination for basketball fans around the world! We're excited to bring you the best of the game ...

Man City win third Carabao Cup in a row Third straight EFL Cup win shows incredible consistency - Guardiola It would have been easy for his eyes to light up and take the chance himself when he received Rodri's pass at the far post. Not a bit of it - he saw Aguero in a more advantageous place and cut the ball back for the master marksman to complete the formalities. Foden was a thorn to Aston Villa left-back Matt Targett all day, coming close to scoring and even showing the audacity and confidence for a bit of ball juggling as he advanced down the right flank in the second half. Traditional derby in Budapest. Ujpest lost the last game against Ferencvaros and recently at Varda (0-1) and thus remains at risk of relegation at the third bottom. Honved has already played 4 competitive games after break and were very successful. In the cup semi-final against MTK (twice 0-0, then victorious in penalty shootout) , in the league there was a 3-1 home win against Debrecen at the league start and on Wednesday the In November, 77,000 fans watched England's defeat by Germany at Wembley, five months after a record 11. BBC coverage of their World Cup semi-final loss to the USA. Going into the SheBelieves Cup, Neville accepts there will be more scrutiny and expectation on his players but it is something they "wanted more than ever". I think we see that in a lot of things, the whole game has gone like this [upwards] and everyone is still trying to catch up to that level," said Neville. Osnabruck has not been a place that teams have been looking forward to travel to this season. We feel that Friday's trip will be just as difficult for Hamburg. Hamburg have failed to win each of their last five Bundesliga 2 away games. On top of that, they have drawn each of their last four Bundesliga 2 away games. West Ham United are a club riddled with discontent off the field - the black balloons of protest and the banners criticising the ownership being brandished at Anfield provided hard evidence of the anger - but there were signs of life on it. Manager David Moyes wore a familiar pained expression at the final whistle. It was the 16th time he has disappeared down the tunnel here without the win over Liverpool he craves. Highlights and baskets of China 89-107 Puerto Rico in Dec 11, 2023 — If you want to watch the China vs Puerto Rico match live on television, it can be followed on Courtside1891. If you want to watch it online, ... Liverpool's 4-0 comeback win over Barcelona in last year's semi-final will be in the back of Atletico's minds, as will their own side's 3-0 defeat to Juventus last season after beating the Italians 2-0 in Spain. Simeone, though, was not willing to discuss the threat of Anfield, insisting: "Sincerely, I'm not thinking about that. I will take the straight home win in this one as Slavia Mozyr is no longer the same team from the start of this season when they defeated the title winners from Dynamo Brest with 2-1 on the road and same score in the league against strong BATE as well at home 2-1 once more, while they also made it to the Semis of the cup competition and had the first leg at home with BATE and with a bit of luck and solid defending defeated them 1-0, but since that game they have lost 3 games in a row. Emmen have only lost one of their last four competitive and non-competitive matches against Groningen and under 2.5 goals have been scored in three of the pairs’ last five encounters. Under 2.5 goals have been produced in five of Groningen’s last six matches as well as in each of Emmen’s last five matches, so you can see why we are expecting a low-scoring ninety minutes this Sunday. Dinamo Brest sixteen game unbeaten streak came to an end after losing at home to Slavia Monzr. They will face Isloch Minsk who are unbeaten in two of their last three games. On the road Isloch have only lost twice in their last seven games. In their previous h2h both teams have drawn in three of their last four games. Obviously, given Blackpool’s penchant for a stalemate, backing something in the draw market for our correct score prediction is preferable. The Seasiders have averaged 1.18 goals per game and conceded 1.0 goals per game away from home this season, and with three of their last six trips away ending 1-1 we think that’s the best option. Ultimately, we are expecting this to be an exciting and open game, given the dynamics going into it. On the one hand you have the hosts, who are clear underdogs but have made a good start to the season and are in confident mood, on the other you have the visitors, who desperately need a win to keep up with the pace being set at the top. Despite taking the Ivory Coast to the 2014 World Cup as manager and guiding French side Rennes to Europa League qualification during his stint with the Ligue 1 club, his appointment came with none of the fanfare or expectation placed on his predecessor. But what he has done is instil stability, a sense of excitement at the City Ground and a real belief that the East Midlands club can secure a place in the Premier League for the first time this century. Scottish midfielder Billy Gilmour, 19, is out for the remainder of the season following knee surgery. Sergio Romero has been in goal for United's cup games, but Solskjaer refused to confirm whether he, or striker Jesse Lingard, would be involved at Wembley. The team is not selected yet. Jesse and Sergio both have a good chance of being involved," said Solskjaer. Jesse is a part of the club. He has worked really hard and he deserves his chance to come back in. Basketball: Women's Prelim Group C: Puerto Rico vs China The Women's Tokyo Olympic Basketball tournament tips off in the Group Stage with Puerto Rico vs. China in Group C Watch Highlights. Log In Log Out. Assisted by André Anderson. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. André Anderson (Lazio) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 85' Patric (Lazio) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 85' Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 85' Foul by Patric (Lazio). Posted at 84' Luis Muriel (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 10 of their last 11 Premier League matches, this after having only kept one shutout in the previous 11 such games before this. Sadio Mane scored the 100th goal of his English club career in all competitions, scoring 25 for Southampton and 75 for Liverpool. Mane's goal was his 57th in the Premier League for Liverpool, but the first coming as a substitute. Jordan Henderson has assisted five Premier League goals this season; only in 2014-15 (nine) and 2013-14 (seven) has he provided more in a single league season in his professional career. Mohamed Salah's potential involvement at Tokyo 2020 will be a decision for the player and his club Liverpool, says Egypt coach Shawky Gharib. The forward, 27, is on Egypt's provisional 50-man list for the football tournament, which will hold its final on 8 August - the first day of the 2020-21 Premier League season. We cannot force Salah to participate with us," Gharib told Reuters. The tournament is for under-23 teams but three over-age players are allowed. The same goes for their hopes of success in Europe when they pick up their Champions League campaign against Real Madrid next month too. They might not have retained their Premier League title, but they are still a very good team indeed. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Jimi's prediction: Arsenal are going to get one, but we are going to win it. SUNDAY Bournemouth v Southampton (Premier League, 14:00 BST)Southampton are playing some really nice football at the moment and look confident on the ball, which is great to see. In the past 3 matches, except for the draw with good luck against Austria Wien (St. Polten was 1-0 down until 74 minutes), St. Polten lost to the Trenkwalder Admira uniform (0-2) and Rheindorf Altach (0-3). As a result, St. Polten continued to stay in the last position on the chart (the same 12 points as Trenkwalder Admira but poor in sub-index). Olympiakos come into 2020 still to lose in the Greek Super League. They are in second place and just two points behind PAOK with a ten point gap to third. Home form has seen them fail to win just one of their home league games with just three goals conceded. Panathinaikos are the draw experts in the league but this is a tough game for them and the home side can get the win and be ahead at both half and full time. Did you know? Greenwood is the fourth player aged 18 or younger to score in three consecutive Premier League appearances, after Danny Cadamarteri (1997), Michael Owen (1997 & 1998) and Francis Jeffers (1999). Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamThe Crooks of the MatterI see VAR has not improved. Or should that be the people behind the technology, making the decisions, have not improved. This was an ambition to come here and help the club arrive in the top six. I made a change eight or nine months ago. I've been so happy to come into here to work with the players. I feel we still have a lot of work to do. Not even under Claudio Ranieri in their remarkable 2015-16 title run did Leicester win six league games in a row. Klopp was widely praised this week for questioning why people with no medical background should be expected to weigh in on the health crisis, which has claimed over 3,300 lives and led to major sports events being postponed or played without spectators. I think he gave an extraordinary answer, the reality is that I have dedicated my life to football and so has he (Klopp), I don't know what value my opinion has when I know nothing about this situation," Setien told a news conference on Friday. The mistake being they were essentially racially profiled and thrown out for absolutely no reason. The club have said they’re going to invite the people in question to their next home game, but if the Warm-Up was them, we’d tell them to swivel. RETRO CORNER A very happy 48th birthday to Darren Anderton. Given the defensive performances that both teams have thrown up in recent times, the early price on offer about 'Over 2.5 Goals' appears to be on the generous side. Rochdale haven't scored loads at home, but they've got an excellent opportunity to improve in the final third. After all, Fleetwood's recent defensive efforts on the road have been poor. Between Dale at home and The Cod Army on the road, an average of 3.4 goals are being conceded. What's more, at least three goals have been scored in seven of Fleetwood's eight travelling games this term. If you are the referee on the pitch, even though you have 70,000 or 80,000 people shouting it is you that has to decide - not a person hidden somewhere in London, Berlin or somewhere else. I'm not a fan. I was very sceptical and I can say that I don't like the outcome. Unfortunately, there's no way back anymore. The recent head-to-head record between these teams suggests that this encounter will be a low-scoring one. Their strong respective home and away defensive records also lead us to believe that this will be a match of few chances. Back against both teams scoring. Joelinton, 23, arrived at Newcastle for a club record fee in the region of 40 million pounds ($51. Bruce said the Brazilian is a doubt for Saturday's league trip to Crystal Palace with a thigh problem, adding to the injury list with fellow striker Andy Carroll also sidelined with a hip problem. He (Joelinton) will hopefully train today. This will be one of the most interesting matches in this round in Belgium Pro league and I will bet on goals. So, it is clear that Standard is this season team who is very good for betting on goals and I hope that they can continue on that way and in this season. They are team who is playing very attractive and offensive all season and in the same time, they are have bad defense. Club Brugge is surely better team, that is clear, but we will see how they will play this match. Over is ok here really is. Soccer has been affected around the world with competitions postponed altogether in some countries like China, Japan, South Korea and Italy, and matches played without spectators in others, such as France and Spain. We ask that employers and competition organisers respect the wishes of players to take short-term precautionary measures including suspending training or competitions," FIFPRO said in a statement. However, Pogba, now recovered from injury, has built up an impressive rapport with Bruno Fernandes as United close in on a Champions League spot. Pogba's current deal expires in 12 months' time but United have the option to extend it by a further season. And, after Nemanja Matic followed Scott McTominay in signing a long-term deal, Solskjaer also wants Pogba, who has been out injured for most of this campaign, to commit to the club. I could well take an even bigger asian handicap on the hosts here as there was a clear difference in class between these two sides even in the first leg played in El Salvador on hostile venue, the Mexicans had 11 shots against 3 from their opponents, took the lead, but at the start of the second half slipped in two goals and ended up losing 2-1 the game despite pressing for goals till the end. European champions Liverpool overcame Brazil's Flamengo 1-0 in extra time on Saturday to capture their maiden Club World Cup crown at the Khalifa International stadium in Doha. Juergen Klopp's side also lifted the UEFA Super Cup trophy this year and Robertson hoped the momentum could propel the Premier League leaders towards more silverware. The Mail report that the pair are stalling on signing new contracts at the north London club outfit due to the lack of Champions League football. Arsenal are eight points adrift of top four at the moment and their current form isn't showing any signs of improvement. Paper Round's view: If you want to keep world-class footballers, you have to offer them Champions League football. However, the concept of matches being played abroad has been taken up more recently by Spain's La Liga, who have twice in the last two seasons been denied the chance to host official matches in the USA. The committee itself can only advise the 37-member Fifa Council which would ultimately make any decision to block overseas matches. The United States is viewed as the territory most likely to host a 'road game' and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber, a member of the committee, has opted to fly to Switzerland straight from Wednesday's 25th anniversary launch in New York to attend the debate. Both were on display against Barcelona. The 19-year-old found himself in dangerous positions countless times, but struggled for a final ball. When he took on the shot, he should have passed, when he passed, he should have taken on the shot. And yet his Real Madrid team-mates continued to look for Vinicius. Liverpool mayor Joe Anderson commissioned the investigation and said the council wanted to find out whether data could give an "indication" of the impact staging the fixture had. Over 270 people have died in hospitals on Merseyside during the outbreak and there have been more than 1,250 confirmed cases of the virus in Liverpool. Liverpool's fixture with Atletico was the last major football game to be played in England, with the season suspended two days later. At London Stadium against Arsenal on Monday we will be celebrating and demonstrating the great work the club does to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for ALL supporters, including our LGBT+ fanbase, as part of our ongoing and unwavering support for the Rainbow Laces campaign. Football equality body Kick It Out tweeted https://twitter. Alan Pardew says reports stating he will receive a bonus payment for avoiding relegation with Den Haag are "nonsense". The Dutch Eredivisie season was abandoned on Friday because of coronavirus with no sides relegated. Den Haag were seven points from safety, prompting reports he will get a £100,000 bonus for keeping them up. If I formally was entitled to a bonus, I would never want to receive it," he said in a club statement. Reaction & how it happenedPlayer Rater: Who was your man of the match?Fresh faces, same performanceThe game had a huge significance for both sides; St Mirren looking to put distance between themselves and the bottom two, while Aberdeen arrived in Paisley as a team under pressure. They needed a big performance to appease a support who had witnessed just one win in their previous four league games after Wednesday's home loss to Motherwell, at a venue where they had lost 1-0 on their last visit in August. Whoever owns the club, we want to have an influence. Steve Cockburn, an NUST member and Amnesty worker said he was "uneasy" about the takeover, but added: "We have a role to protect our reputation and our values and commitment to social justice. We have no choice about the takeover, but we do have a choice in how we react to it and I'm heartened by today's discussion. Even if the owners own the club, they don't own our views. The first leg of Manchester United's Europa League last-16 tie at LASK will be played behind closed doors because of coronavirus concerns. LASK made the decision following advice from the Austrian government. United sold their allocation of just under 900 tickets but the game is one of several European club competition fixtures that will have no spectators. Wolves' Europa League last-16 first-leg match at Olympiakos on Thursday will also be played in a near-empty stadium. This fixture features No. 12 vs No. 16 in the league, Levante vs Mallorca. The hosts coming from a 2 - 1 away loss to Athletic Bilbao (no. 6 in the league) and their last home game a 3 - 1 win over Barcelona. The visitors coming from a 3 - 1 home win over Villareal (No. 11 in the league) and their last away game a 3 - 0 loss to Real Valladolid. The hosts should win this one as they played a higher table team than the visitors and themselves and lost the match scoring one goal and conceding multiple goal then won their last home game to a team above themselves facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves and the hosts and scoring multiple goals and conceding one goal to win the match then losing their last away game to a team below the hosts so a win to the hosts. Booking the referee. Even Gazza didn't get away with this one. Rangers 7-0 Hibernian, 30 December 1995After three years in Rome, Gazza was ready to come home - well, almost. A move to Chelsea didn't work out, Everton had their doubts over his fitness but a big-money switch to Rangers eventually paid off. Gascoigne was still only 28, but many doubted his mental and physical well-being and some saw the move as a backwards step. Posted at 72' Foul by Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 71' Foul by Roberto Firmino (Liverpool). Posted at 71' Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Liverpool. Fabinho replaces Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. San Luis will host Copiapo for this fixture of the league. Both teams have a poor results at the start of the new campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. In my opinion, the hosts have better chance to get the victory. San Luis have advantage at home stadium. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate on the home ground. Also, we have Copiapo who's is weak team lately. Visitors have a more vulnerable team in recent times. In previous game Copiapo lost 1-3 against D. Puerto Montt. I think, the hosts will try to make a positive result.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page