top of page

My Site Group

Public·138 members

(ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ>>>) Κοζάνη Καμπανιακός ειναι δωρεάν Μακεδονικός εναντίον Κοζάνη ειναι δωρεάν Καμπανιακός 11/02/2024

πριν από 12 ώρες — Ανάλυση: Με δεδομένη τη μη ικανοποιητική εικόνα της εδώ και αρκετά μεγάλο χρονικό διάστημα, ήταν πολύ δύσκολο να πάρει αποτέλεσμα κόντρα ...

it is pretty clear why I decide to go with draw in this match because hansa Rostock is favorite for the win but obviously they are not better team then hallescher and also hansa did not played draw for 10 games in a row and I think it is perfect time for that to happen,hale she has 5 wins on the road this season which is pretty good but also they played draw just one time on the road and that is why I pick draw but withdraw it is never sure so I of course don't want to recommend this bet ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ (17/05/23) | ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ 17 Μαΐ 2023 — ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ | Προγνωστικά | Αναλύσεις | Αποδόσεις | Φόρμα | Στατιστικά | Βαθμολογία | Προϊστορία. The 18th round of the Romanian League is played by Chindia Targoviste and Academic Clinic. This is a tough match, there are no favorites and odds are in the legal. The host still has more chances for me to win today, the motive is great to get out of the crisis and in my opinion Chindia will be up to 3 points in this match. They have played 4-5-8 so far and have 17 points and have not beaten anyone in a long time. The guest has 15 points 3-6-8 and has played a little better and the last 2 rounds have not been defeated. Realistically, Chindia will have her chance today, and I believe she will win this match. ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ (11/02/24) 【 πριν από 12 ώρες — Είχε δύσκολο έργο στην Λάρισα η Κοζάνη, όπου και γνώρισε την ήττα με 2-0. Διατηρείται οριακά εντός του πάνω γκρουπ, δίχως να παρουσιάζει ... My Site Group - Corpus Christi Mens Club πριν από 8 ώρες — Κοζάνη Καμπανιακός και ζωντανή μετάδοση Κοζάνη-Καμπανιακός κύπελλο γ΄εθνικής Live 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2024 Παρακολουθώ 28 Ιαν 2024 — . Everyone is putting suggestions and ideas forward. Looking at all the different things is pointless; it’s a waste of energy. The authorities and everyone connected with football will be making decisions to ensure it’s the fairest it can be for everybody. The only fair way is to finish the season. Everything else would be unfair on somebody. But the season can only be finished with everyone’s health in mind. Olympiakos Piraeus are the only team without a defeat in the league together with PAOK. At home they have a 6-1-0 record so far conceding only 2 goals while scoring 15. The only team that they dropped points against was second placed PAOK. Two very strong teams, teams that already at the start of the season showed their game in attack, and already have some positive series of several matches. Moreover, they stand high in the table, in my opinion on the third and fourth line if I'm not mistaken. True, I don’t really believe in a draw, I confess right away, but I also can’t decide on someone’s victory so that the odds suit me. And since I have minus about twenty thousand in my current tournament, and only two days remain, I have no choice but to shoot three-plus bets like this. If this bet does not enter, then you need to wait for the next tournament The Croatian looks back to his best this season and this was a demonstration of everything he brings to the table, finding the net and also contributing two assists as Real Madrid bounced back from an early setback to win. PLAYER RATINGS Real Madrid - Courtois 6, Carvajal 6, Varane 6, Ramos 4, Mendy 6, Casemiro 6, Valverde 8, Modric 8, Rodrygo 5, Benzema 8, Hazard 6. Former Roma and Italy forward Francesco Totti also weighed in, donating 15 machines for monitoring vital signs to a hospital in Rome. The largest contributions came from two of the biggest names in the country. Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, owner of third-tier soccer team AC Monza and former President of AC Milan, made a 10 million-euro donation to the Lombardy region on Tuesday to help build a 400-bed intensive care unit The Agnelli family, owners of Juventus football club and the Fiat Chrysler Group, matched the sum to support the national health service, while Juve announced that the family holding company Exor is in the process of buying 150 artificial respirators for Italian hospitals. Jamie Murray says what we're all thinking Of all people, the world's tennis doubles former no. Jamie Murray, says what we're all thinking/hoping. Martinez breaks players' silence Second-choice keeper Emiliano Martinez has broken the silence of his teammates to apologise for letting Emery down. Meanwhile former Arsenal player John Hartson backs the club's decision. Cardiff U23 and Ipswich U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Professional Development League. Cardiff U23 this season have the following results: 9W, 4D and 8L. Meanwhile Ipswich U23 have 6W, 4D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Secondly, I'm 100% committed to this club and I'm a little bit embarrassed with the speculation if I'm honest after our recent run of results. Bournemouth crashed to their fourth straight league defeat with a 1-0 loss at Crystal Palace on Tuesday and sit 14th in the table with 16 points from 15 games. I am already in love with him, firstly as a person, because he came to do a trial here a long time ago. Mbappe has long been the subject of transfer speculation linking him with a move away from the Ligue 1 side, with Real thought to have been the most likely destination if a move were to materialise. Japanese fans and media are very keen on the Premier League and whenever a Japanese player signs for a Premier League club there is always a surge in interest, as shown by Shinji Kagawa playing for Manchester United a few years ago. Minamino's signing will lead to an increase in merchandise sales and potential new commercial deals in that market. Manchester United historically have had the biggest Asian fan base, but Liverpool and Chelsea are vying for second place. ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ (11/02/24) ✔️ Προγνωστικά πριν από 11 ώρες — ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ ✔️ Τα Καλύτερα Προγνωστικά του Αγώνα! Ανάλυση για Στοίχημα, Απουσίες, Ενδεκάδες, Βαθμολογία, Στατιστικά, Παράδοση. WHO ARE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS? Surprisingly, perhaps, it's England, who have competed in all five editions of the tournament so far and lifted their first trophy last year, recording two wins and a draw in their three matches. It raised expectations for a strong performance in the summer's World Cup - where they ultimately lost when it counted, losing to the USA in the semi-final in France. While neither UEFA nor City have made many details of the case public, the decision of the CAS panel would offer an early indication of their view on the strength of City's appeal. It will be very revealing to see what CAS does in terms of an application for provisional measures, as one of the factors that the president of the panel will take into account when deciding whether to grant provisional measures is the likelihood of success on the merits of the case," said Mehrzad. ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ | SUPER LEAGUE 2 A 2023-24 πριν από 2 ώρες — 15:00, ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ, -, ΚΟΖΑΝΗ, 0, -, 1. :: Powered by JoomLeague - Version 2.93.239.9df0b25 :: Προγνωστικά Στοιχήματος Δωρεάν | FreeTips247 ... They have 12 wins, one loss and a draw in their last 14 FA Cup matches at home. They have six clean sheets in the last seven FA Cup matches at home and have failed to score in just one of their last 47 home matches in the FA Cup. Chelsea have five straight wins over Nottingham Forest, dating back to 1997. Κοζάνη: «Η πιο σημαντική στιγμή είναι τώρα» - Πανέτοιμη 16 Μαΐ 2023 — ΔΩΡΕΑΝ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙΑ · NOVIBET; ΟΜΑΔΕΣ. SUPER LEAGUE 2 - ΒΟΡΡΑΣ ΟΛΟΙ ΣΤΟ ΓΗΠΕΔΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΝΙΚΗ! ΑΓΩΝΑΣ ΜΠΑΡΑΖ ΦΣ ΚΟΖΑΝΗΣ – ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ (ΧΑΛΑΣΤΡΑΣ). ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ (17/05/23) 【 17 Μαΐ 2023 — ΚΟΖΑΝΗ - ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ | Προγνωστικά | Αναλύσεις | Αποδόσεις | Φόρμα | Στατιστικά | Βαθμολογία | Προϊστορία. They realised they needed a striker but, for different reasons, they couldn't get one. With that in mind, and against the background of the sacking of the manager, there was a need for an explanation for what was going on - so the club forced Abidal to do an interview with two Catalan newspapers and he was extremely open. It was the Sport one in particular that got Messi upset because Abidal suggested that the players were not happy under Valverde and did not work hard enough. It will be very interesting to watch this duel from Austrian Cup tonight and I'm pretty sure that this will be more than good match. This two rivals are not so long ago played very good match in Austria Bundesliga, on this same stadium, and then LASK was better 3-2. Salzburg is not so strong as before, because they are not have any more, two best players - Holland is go in Dortmund, and Minamino, excellent Japanese, is now in Liverpool. I believe in very fast match today, with a lot of chances and goals on both sides, it is real. (ΣΕ ΣΎΝΔΕΣΗ>>>>) Κοζάνη εναντίον Καμπανιακός μετάδοση πριν από 8 ώρες — GSLBCC Committee · (ΣΕ ΣΎΝΔΕΣΗ>>>>) Κοζάνη εναντίον Καμπανιακός μετάδοση Ηρακλής Κοζάνη ζωντανή 03/12/2023 Ζωντανή μετάδοση 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2024. National will play against Leixoes in the Portugal second Division match. Nacional are in good shape. They have 3 wins 1 defeat and 2 draws in their last 6 matches. They are favorite in this match but I don't think that they can win here. Leixoes are struggling on the road and could not win in their last 8 matches. They are set cause upset here and I think they will be enough motivated here to do so. Their all last 3 H2H matches ended in btts and I expect here also will be btts and o also expect a close game.. Πανηγυρίζει την άνοδο στην SL2 η Κοζάνη! 14 Ιουν 2023 — Καμπανιακός 1-1. Κοζάνη – Τηλυκράτης 1-0. Ρεπό: Αιολικός. Βαθμολογία. 1 δωρεάν περιστροφές · Μπόνους κατάθεσης έως €300 +170 δωρεάν ... Both Messi and Ronaldo are very much in the running, having won it a joint-record five times each already. Messi has already won the Best Fifa Men's award in 2019, while Van Dijk was Uefa's Men's Player of the Year - victory for Ronaldo on Monday would see the three biggest prizes in men's football going to three different players for the first time. BBC Sport has a rundown of the contenders for this year's Men's Ballon d'Or. Posted at 57' Attempt blocked. Martin Boyle (Hibernian) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Son's 32nd-minute effort completely upstaged two goals from Harry Kane in a 5-0 rout of Burnley that drew gasps of admiration from his team mates and manager. Picking up the ball on the edge of his own area, the Asian International Player of the Year accelerated away from two opponents, slalomed through two further challenges on the halfway line and outpaced two defenders to shoot past the keeper for Tottenham's third goal. Άνοδος για Κοζάνη, Καμπανιακό - "Τελικός" στην Λευκάδα 14 Ιουν 2023 — Καμπανιακός και πλέον μένει να φανεί ποιες θα είναι οι άλλες δύο Καλαμάτα: Δωρεάν οι μαθητές στον τελευταίο αγώνα με ΑΕΚ Β' · Μη χάσετε. Liverpool has been simply incredible this season in the league I do no really remember any Premier League side having 19 wins and just one draw after 20 games played in the league, and of course they have way more than 10 points lead at the top of the league table at this moment just that they do not seem to be losing form at all, even won in the FA Cup with many youth players against a complete side of Everton in also a local derby. Lille will be the better rested of the two having not played a game since the 21st of December and Amiens will have to shuffle their pack again in order to freshen things up. The home side definitely upped the gears before Christmas and I think they will hit the ground running here and I’m going to tip a Lillie win with a –1 handicap. Manchester City pushed Arsenal deeper into crisis as they won with embarrassing ease at Emirates Stadium. Kevin de Bruyne produced a first-half masterclass as Pep Guardiola's side cruised into a three-goal lead by the interval with two superb strikes, either side of a perfect pass that laid on City's second for Raheem Sterling's simple finish. It was a harrowing experience for Arsenal caretaker manager Freddie Ljungberg, who was a powerless low-key presence, his minimal impact since succeeding the sacked Unai Emery reflected in a record of one win from his five matches in interim charge. Barcelona's new coach Quique Setien (L) gives a press conference with Barcelona's president Josep Maria Bartomeu (R) during his official presentation in Barcelona on January 14, 2020Getty Images Setien will look to do so while implementing his own style too, and having previously impressed at Betis, the self-confessed student of Johan Cruyff is clear on his vision. Shakhtyor Soligorsk were impressive in offense in the latest games played. They have scored twice in the latest league match against Brest, they have also recorded a 4-2 win against Brest in the Cup game. United head for the Etihad Stadium next looking for another big performance. Their recent form against the Premier League's heavyweights suggests they will find one. City will keep the ball, but United can create chances' Media playback is not supported on this device Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pleased with performance Solskjaer's side are yet to lose against a team that finished in last season's top six, and they are one of only two teams to get the better of Leicester in 2019-20 too. Grenoble have not lost in their last 9 matches by winning 4 of them. They are in very good form right now and coming from 2 consecutive draws. They sit on 8th spot right now and managed 20 points from 14 matches. They recorded 4 wins, 8 draws and 2 defeats in the run. On the other hand, Nancy also is not in bad form right now. They sit on 10th spot and managed 19 points. They have remained undefeated in 5 of their last 6 matches. I expect them to hold the home side here in this match. As well as being capable of scoring plenty of goals, both of these teams have shown weaknesses at the back. These two teams currently have the two worst defensive records in the Bundesliga. Werder Bremen have conceded 35 goals this season. They have failed to keep a single clean sheet so far during this campaign. Wolves have completed the signing of Portuguese winger Daniel Podence from Olympiakos for £16. Manager Nuno Espirito Santo had been looking to bolster a squad that has played 40 competitive games so far this season. Podence has been capped by Portugal at all age levels bar the senior team. The 24-year-old becomes the ninth Portuguese player at Molineux, along with manager Nuno. He played in the Champions League for Olympiakos this season, scoring in a 2-2 draw with Tottenham in September. As the premier League enters the penultimate round of matches, the big game of the weekend will see Tottenham Hotspur host Leicester City. Going to the match, Tottenham are seventh in the standings, with 55 points while Leicester are fourth with 62 points. Tottenham, finalists in the Champions League last season, will not be taking part in the competition next season and will go to this game only seeking to secure a place in the Europa League next season. BookingPosted at 79' Declan Gallagher (Motherwell) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 79' Ryan Christie (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Declan Gallagher (Motherwell). Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. They have scored in each of their last 15 matches and they are also the best scoring side in Serie A. They have 63 goals in Serie A, 17 more than league leaders Juventus. This is one thing they will want to carry to this Champions League game. With five wins in seven matches, and just one loss, Atalanta will be favorites at the San Siro. The Professional Football League (LFP) said on Thursday that the Portugal international had been banned for violent misconduct against referee Mikael Lesage during his side's 3-1 defeat at Nimes on February 1. Video - 'Dortmund name price for Sancho with United and Chelsea poised' - Euro Papers01:45 "After examining the evidence. Ruud Gullit: Virgil van Dijk (1) Virgil van Dijk pictured with Vivianne Miedema after the Dutch pair won the PFA's men's and women's Player of the Year awards last year. Van Dijk was the first defender to win the men's award since Chelsea's John Terry in 2004-05He is still the most important player in this Liverpool side. Having a strong defence always means at least not losing, and the attack also starts there. Belshina will be meeting with the away team Dinamo Minsk and this game looking at it in a very good way giving this two team to score an under of 4.5 total goals is a very sure bet as looking at hey last meetings we can say that they are not used of scoring an over of 4.5 total goals Ηρακλής εναντίον Κοζάνη ζωντανή μετάδοση 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 3 Δεκ 2023 — Κοζάνη ειναι δωρεάν 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 15 Νοε 2023 — ΠΑΟΚ Β' με τον Καμπανιακό και Κοζάνη - Καμπανιακός 2-0 Ημίχρονο το ΔΑΚ Κοζάνης Κοζάνη ... Ηρακλής εναντίον Κοζάνη ειναι δωρεάν 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 15 Νοε 2023 — Ηρακλής εναντίον Κοζάνη ειναι δωρεάν 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 15 Καμπανιακός εναντίον Ηρακλής ειναι δωρεάν 19 Νοεμβρίου 18 Νοε 2023 — Καμπανιακός ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page