top of page

My Site Group

Public·138 members

Sporting vs Braga live 11 February 2024

Sporting CP vs Braga on Sun, Feb 11, 2024, 18:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ...

Pressure now on Spurs? After Liverpool's U-turn, Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust have urged their club to reverse the decision to furlough 550 non-playing staff. The Warm-Up Liverpool do the right thing, but let’s not praise them too much. Read Nick Miller's Warm-Up here. Dressing room of Liverpool before the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield on October 27, 2019 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Lovejoy Chawatama of rugby union team London Irish and his partner filmed themselves sitting on a sofa with a gender-reveal balloon between them. In the video, the Zimbabwean prop forward pops the balloon with a pin - cue slow-mo reaction from the couple and a seriously happy moment that you cannot help but smile at. Go on, have a look:View more on twitterNext up, gender reveal: tennis edition. Tennis pro John Isner revealed the sex of his second child on court by serving a ball that disintegrated into a coloured powder. Tomorrow night is a huge game for him. Not winning on Sunday adds pressure. Former Celtic and Scotland striker Craig Beattie on BBC Radio Scotland's SportsoundThe people I speak to, the majority of Rangers fans are happy with Steven Gerrard and are happy with the team and the performances. They are loving life at the minute, they are doing particularly well in Europe and an opportunity to win their group Given that Celtic have beaten them twice already this season, Rangers fans remain optimistic and are happy with the direction they are going. Amongst those results, Granada have claimed four points from home fixtures against Atletico Madrid and champions Barcelona – proof that travelling teams need to treat them with upmost respect on their own turf. Crystal Palace have two wins in their last nine matches. No team has scored twice in seven of the last 10 meetings between the teams. Crystal Palace have scored the second least goals in the league. The last five meetings between these two sides have yielded under 2.5 goals. Newcastle United have five wins in their last 10. Benrahma's close range finish in the 88th minute and substitute Marcondes' effort in injury time after setting up the opener, moves the fourth-placed Bees to within a point of third-placed Fulham, whose hopes of automatic promotion took a late blow. Second-placed West Bromwich Albion have the chance of moving nine points clear of Whites when they host Birmingham City at 15:00 BST on Saturday. Follow BBC Sport's live text commentary of Saturday's Championship actionAs has been done in all matches in England since the restart of football this week, the game was used as a platform for both powerful statements and special tributes. Listen to Game of Opinions on your platform of choice But would any of these proposals work? Why is there such a desire to get into next season before finishing this one? Is a bumper summer of football, a brilliant suggestion on paper, really feasible? Video - Could isolation camps help finish Premier League season?05:41 Eurosport's Ben Snowball and Tom Adams were joined by Carrie Dunn and Daniel Harris to dismantle the above views on Game of Opinions, a new football podcast to help you get through 2020. Pau will be the home side for this match but they really haven't been at their best in front of their own fans over the last few weeks with just one win in their last five at the Stade du Hameau. They have scored eight times in this run but have also let in eight goals which has held them back and this could get even worse as Ligue 1 Bordeaux come to town. Monchengladbach have no clean sheet in four straight away league matches. Monchengladbach have lost twice in the last 10 matches Eintracht Frankfurt have nine losses in the last 15 league matches. Eintracht Frankfurt have conceded 10 goals in the last three league matches. Eintracht Frankfurt had a bad night in the Europa league and will be hoping for a lift in Bundesliga when they get to take on Borussia Monchengladbach this weekend. Munich weren't even in the Champions League places a few months ago but since replacing their manager, they have shown great improvement. They have won six league games in a row and scored 23 goals in doing so. They now top the table and look to make it six home league wins out of seven with a victory over RB Leipzig. Setting high standards in training, work ethic and a winning mentality were what defined Manchester United at the time, according to Ferdinand, and players who couldn’t abide by that culture were soon gone. I hated them with a passion,” Ferdinand said of such players on the podcast High Performance. Certain ex-Red Devils will feel he picked on them because of the high standards he set and his burning desire to win, Ferdinand believes. Manchester City Women have appointed ex-Wales striker Gareth Taylor as their new manager on a three-year contract. Taylor, 47, played for City between 1998 and 2001 and has been managing the men's academy team. He succeeds Nick Cushing, who left his position in February to take the assistant manager's position at men's Major League Soccer side New York City. Alan Mahon, who had been in interim charge, will stay at the club as Taylor's assistant. Already Barnet, marooned just outside the National League playoff spots, have placed all non-playing staff on notice of redundancy as “emergency measures to preserve the club”. Without outside help, more will follow, and the Athletic (£) are reporting that the National League will be asking the FA “a £17 million lifeline”. Jeonbuk won two titles in a row in South Korea with the same coach they have at this moment Morais a Portuguese coach who came here in 2018 and won both titles with this club lately. This while Suwon did not even finish in the play-off group last season but in the relegation group, and in their 3 games with Jeonbuk they lost 4-0 at home 2-0 away and got a late 1-1 goal to draw another game played here 1-1, so I really see no problem that the hosts will play this game without their fans, Jeonbuk is really the better side. Having climbed to 20th in the table, could Middlesbrough continue their comeback? The hosts are fresh from a 4-0 thumping against Leeds, but that heavy loss shouldn’t be too much of a setback after they got back to winning ways at the Riverside. Odds is really amazing on this option in Belgium Pro league and for me, that is more than ok and real option, but we will see what will happen. So, home team or Eupen is team who is in very bad form and their defense is firstly in big problems. In last three matches, this team is lost 1-6, 2-3 and 2-5, so it is pretty natural to expect something similar and this time. Mouscron will surely score here at least two goals and rest will do the home team. As I said, over is ok for me and I will try. Hagi joins Rangers on loan from GenkBarisic pens Rangers extension"For me, Ibrox is the best atmosphere I have ever played in. My second game for Hibs was against Rangers at Ibrox and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world - the support is massive. Gerrard says he has been tracking Kamberi for a while and backed the forward to "contribute in a positive way to what we want to achieve this season". Clubs react to season's early endManchester City said they "now await the outcome of discussions regarding the final standings of the league table". On their website, the club added: "While disappointed that we are unable to complete the season, we understand the complexities of the situation and support the FA's decision. Our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our players and staff, and we will now move forward with preparations for next season. Both teams have scored in three of the last six encounters between them. Porto have failed to win their last two away matches in Liga NOS. Pacos have won three of their last four matches in Liga NOS. Top-of-the-table Porto travel to Pacos de Ferreira in Liga NOS action on Monday night. Leading champions Benfica by three points, Porto took top spot after a 4-0 win over Boavista on Tuesday night. Sporting vs Braga live video 11 February 2024 15 hours ago — Sporting vs Braga live video 11 February 2024 Jan 11, 2024 — SC Braga's goal differential (+17) is third in the league. FC Porto Schedule. Tenerife sit on 20th spot right now and is in relegation zone and they managed 20 points so far in this season. They scored 22 goals conceded 27 goals in the process. They have won 2 matches in their last 5 matches and their form is not good. I expect a draw for them here. Granada's status as favourites for this Matchday 17 contest is obvious for the reasons outlined, but we think the bookies are dangling a real carrot by offering up Diego Martinez' side at a touch of odds-against. Liverpool finally won their first league game of the season when beating Bristol City 1-0. They will find this game a lot more difficult as they take on the defending champions Arsenal. The home side don't lose games heavily but they have been beaten eight times already this season. Only the top two have earned points against Arsenal this season. They already have one win over Liverpool and can win this game, leading at both half and full time. Sporting - Braga live score and H2H football match results Sporting vs Braga live score and live streaming on February 11th, 2024 at 18:00 UTC time for Football Portugal Primeira Liga. 10 round in Nicaragua Liga Primera match between Diriangen and Deportivo Ocotal. Diriangen is on first place in table with 6 wins, 2 draw and 1 lost game, with 20 points and goal different 10:3. On the other side Ocotal is on 8 place in table with 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 lost games, 9 points and with goal different 6:11. Conceded by Alex McCarthy. Posted at 61' Attempt saved. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Sébastien Haller. Goal!Posted at 54' Goal! West Ham United 3, Southampton 1. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. SC Braga Scores & Latest Results Today open menu livescore. open search. FootballHockeyBasketballTennisCricket. Your MATCH. Sporting CP. 10:00Today. SC Braga. FORM. FT. Bristol City is going to receive Sheffield Wednesday in this Championship match .. I don't find a clear favorite for this match, but by accepting the movements of the Odds Sheffield have a small chance to win, but in my opinion the match can remain open and a draw with many goals is possible. Both teams did not come out of the Corona break very well and are still without a Win. Sheffield likes this opponent. Bristol is on 12th place in the table, the guest is on position 15. Only the guest could win a game from the last 5 games. Both teams obviously have problems with the offense The letter repeats the SPFL's claim that the only way of making fee payments to lower-league clubs was to end the Championship, League One and League Two seasons. Again, it references issues with league positions changing and clubs potentially needing to repay prize money. Those who continue to suggest that there were other, 'simpler' means are being either economical with the truth or are once again demonstrating a lamentable lack of understanding of the current reality of Scottish football," it adds. In an interview with Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo, the 32-year-old revealed he refused to move to Paris St-Germain last year as part of a deal to bring Neymar back to the Nou Camp. Asked about his future, he replied: "I understand the situation but I'm not a sack of potatoes who you can do anything with. I want to be somewhere I feel wanted and respected. If that's here then I'll be delighted but if it's somewhere else then I'll be the one who decides where, not anyone else. After finishing his playing career at Porto in 2010 - having famously been an unused substitute in the club's 2004 Champions League win under Jose Mourinho during an earlier stint at the Estadio do Dragao - the rookie coach was handed his first chance at Rio Ave, a club used to plodding along in the Portuguese top flight. To shake things up, a young squad and dynamic coaching team was assembled. Hassan 'Kouka' Ahmed was in his first season as a professional at Rio Ave when Nuno arrived. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Demarai Gray. Goal confirmed following VAR Review. Posted at 83' Offside, Arsenal. Kieran Tierney tries a through ball, but Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Leicester City. Dennis Praet replaces Wilfred Ndidi. Posted at 81' Foul by Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City). Sporting Lisbon vs. SC Braga: Live Stream, TV Channel 24 hours ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the Primeira Liga matchup between Sporting Lisbon and SC ... Chievo continues the hunt to be able to return to the Italian finals Serie A. And they have done well this season and should have a really good chance away against Trapani to solve at least one point. Trapani is not a team to expect this season and will probably have to fight for his survival in Serie B and will have problems with Chievo's quick adjustments in this match.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page